Intellectual property law has been made to protect the rights to inventions, designs, artistic work and to secure the rules which have been made to protect these legal rights. This helps to determine the value and rights therein protected and used/ acquired/ supplemented to produce a competitive advantage.
The team advises and assists clients on
- IP due-diligence and audits.
- Drafting and negotiating license agreements, assignment deeds, IP development agreements, etc.
- Representing before various authorities, courts and forums on issues relating to registration and protection of IP rights.
- Filings and Registrations of Patent, Trademarks, Designs, Copyrights, Know-how and Multimedia Rights.
- Issues relating to the Intellectual Property Rights Protection and the Counterfeiting Measures.
- Drafting license, assignment, registered user, technology transfer, name-license and confidentiality agreements.